Gem Rehab is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work preferably Full-Time (Per Diem/Part-Time applicants also welcome) in an established Sub-Acute Rehab Facility. Experience is wonderful, we are also willing to train the right candidate.
- Privately Owned Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Facility, Part of a Large Healthcare Organization
- We are looking for responsible, caring, and dedicated individuals who enjoy helping patients and making a great impact in their personal development
- Primary responsibilities will be to evaluate patient conditions, develop treatment plans, and help restore day to day functionality
- Our rehabilitation services strive to provide personable solutions to our clients to accommodate their needs. We provide strong mentorship, training, and development for our employees
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future
Our Full Time Benefits Include:
Flexible Work Schedules
Pleasant Work Environment
Internal Number: 65501
About Gem Rehab
Gem Rehab is fully committed to helping restore your health! Our services are centered on promoting rehabilitation for patients when their independence has been compromised by a disability, injury, a recent stroke or communication disorder.About our CompanyWe are a full service rehabilitation department management company. We provide your facility with Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists. Our management team works closely with your staff to ensure our program meets all of your facility’s goals. Our Mission StatementAt Gem Rehab we live up to our mission every day:FOCUSING ON YOUR HEALTH. IMPROVING YOUR LIFE.Our PhilosophyOur philosophy is simple and intuitive:- Treat our patients and residents with compassion- Listen and communicate with family members- Understand our customers’ needs- Never stop educating and improving our team.The GEM ApproachWith our name as a constant reminder, our team views every resident and patient as a precious gem. We create a personalized, custom, multi-disciplinary approach that is tailored to the person’s specific goals and limitations. With the right help and motivation, everyone can shine.
The AMERICAN SPEECH-LANGUAGE-HEARING ASSOCIATION (ASHA) is the national professional, scientific, and credentialing association for members and affiliates who are audiologists, speech-language pathologists, speech, language, and hearing scientists, audiology and speech-language pathology support personnel, and students