CCC-SLP,State Licensure or Certification,State Teacher Credential,Support Personnel State Credential
LinguaHealth is a leader in providing bilingual (English/Spanish) speech-language pathology services to school districts nationwide.
We are currently seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) speech-language pathologists to work in several school districts across the country. Positions available are full-time. We value our clinicians and our compensation and benefits packages reflect our commitment to their success.
Requirements for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) accredited program
- State license
- Teaching license
- Personal commitment to providing positive outcomes for students and their families
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
Responsibilities for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Provides screenings and evaluations for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders in school-age children
- Provides treatment for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders in school-age children
- Completes all aspects of Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including initial evaluations, goal writing, data collection, report writing, and meeting participation
- Communicates regularly and effectively with parents, classroom teachers, occupational therapists, psychologists, physical therapists, and other special education team members
Benefits for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Competitive, salaried compensation packages
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Ongoing mentoring and support for Clinical Fellows and experienced clinicians
- Much more!
Master's degree required. Candidates must hold appropriate national and state licensure. CF and CCC candidates welcome to apply.
At HealthPRO®/Heritage, we deliver outstanding outcomes for students.
We are proud of our 35+ year history of working with schools and early intervention programs to provide customizable therapy services and education solution tools. As a national leading school-based provider of highly skilled educational therapeutic clinicians, HealthPRO®/Heritage can help you meet the demand for services, lo...wer operational costs, and decrease time-consuming and expensive recruitment efforts without compromising your delivery of excellent educational service.
We collaborate with school administrators and leaders to schedule services, document, and measure progress and outcomes. We also assess health improvement across the student population. Our highly qualified clinicians excel at modifying methods of instruction to customize educational programs and services that comply with each school district's policies, guidelines, and needs.
Discover the Difference
Our Clinical Directors focus on keeping our school-based service delivery model compliant with the latest special education initiatives. They also:
Guide and mentor our clinicians;
Assist with the development of new programs;
Provide expertise on difficult cases; and
Assist with a specialized evaluation.
HealthPRO®/Heritage is committed to improving student outcomes, mentoring our therapeutic clinicians, and supporting our partnered school districts.
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is the national professional, scientific, and credentialing association for 191,500 members and affiliates who are audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; audiology and speech-language pathology support personnel; and students.