Theraplay, Inc. is expanding and opening our tenth pediatric outpatient center in Doylestown, PA this May. Currently we are seeking full-time and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists for our West Chester location, as well as our centers in Landenberg, Quakertown, Newtown, Limerick, Horsham, and Broomall! In addition to our outpatient centers, we also have Speech-Language Pathologists who work for us in schools, IUs, and early intervention programs throughout Pennsylvania. We have several opportunities and can help create your dream job!
We were founded by a pediatric physical therapist in 1991 and operate nine pediatric outpatient centers where we provide occupational, physical, speech, and feeding therapies to children from birth to age twenty-one years in a play-based environment. In addition we are a provider for county early intervention services, IU early intervention and school contracts, and home health care.
Additional reasons our Speech-Language Pathologists enjoy working with Theraplay:
· Team based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both clinicians in your own discipline and other disciplines
· Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
· Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
· Ability to work with students and become a clinical instructor
· Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
· Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes healthcare insurance options, a 401K Plan with a generous company contribution, paid continuing education, and paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays.