- Full-time speech-language pathologist (SLP) position, open to CCC-SLP or SLP-CF
- Caseload will be split between hospital inpatient/outpatient and two skilled nursing facilities
- Hospital work will include swallow studies and the opportunity to build the outpatient program from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Treat neuro, memory, cognitive and swallowing disorders at the skilled nursing facilities
- Open to new graduates seeking speech-language pathology clinical fellowship (CF)
As an SLP-CF you will receive a mentored professional experience. During your SLP-CF you will be mentored by an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist. Your CF supervisor will provide direct clinical training in assessment and treatment, as well as documentation and billing practices. At RehabVisions, you are also part of a network of speech-language pathologists, available to you for additional resources and treatment ideas.