Q Enrichment Center (“Q Enrichment” or the “Company”), sponsored by a group of US expats living in Dubai, is a speech-language pathology center located in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai UAE. The newly renovated, state of the art facility provides speech-language pathology, for children ages 2 – 19. Our mission is to provide the best quality of therapy and constant support for families seeking help in speech and language development. Q Enrichment is seeking highly qualified, energetic special needs professionals, specifically in the speech and language field, to join our family oriented team in Dubai. Candidates must be, enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, innovative, pro-active therapists who have a passion for helping children with speech and language difficulties to improve their lives.
The role encompasses: 1) performing speech / language assessments and evaluations; 2) designing and implementing a structured and individualized speech treatment program to teach children with various speech disorders or delays; and 3) providing the highest quality customer care and customer service.
- Assess, diagnose and treat patients with speech, language, swallowing, and cognitive – linguistic deficits
- Provide ongoing guidance within each child’s individualized program, ensuring each child’s continued progress towards realizing their maximum potential
- Communicate questions, child’s progress or other feedback to parents, teachers, occupational therapists, clinical ABA supervisors, case managers and ABA therapists
- Review behavior management techniques to ensure consistency in therapy, while at the same time reducing the occurrence of maladaptive behaviors
- Participate in clinic/team meetings, workshops and training seminars as necessary
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each child’s individualized program
- Write school observation reports highlighting the child’s strengths and areas of need, as well as recommendations for school staff, for the school and the child’s family
- Update all reports, progress and any material pertaining to the child into the CRM system