OVERVIEW OF COMPANY AND POSITION
Pediatric Neurology Therapeutics (PNT) is a state-of-the-art medical center that provides integrated therapies for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related neurodevelopmental disorders. Our services include medical/neurologic/genetic/metabolic diagnosis and treatment, behavior therapy (ABA), speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, neurologic music therapy, neurofeedback, and much more. Clinical leadership is provided by a Pediatric Neurologist who has trained and held leadership roles at leading institutions including Harvard and Columbia. Operational leadership is provided by an executive team with a track record of building successful healthcare companies.
We are seeking Speech Therapists to join our collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Setting goals based on assessment data that target the core deficits in ASD and focus on initiating spontaneous communication in functional activities, engaging in reciprocal communication interactions, and generalizing gains across activities, environments, and communication partners;
- Use a multimodal communication system (e.g., spoken language, gestures, speech-generating devices [SGDs], and/or written language) that is individualized according to the individual's abilities and the contexts of communication;
- Conduct culturally and linguistically relevant comprehensive assessments of language and communication, including social communication skills;
- Participating as a member of the school planning team (e.g., whose members include teachers, special educators, counselors, psychologists) to determine appropriate educational services;
- Developing treatment plans for speech and language services, including social language goals and goals for literacy development and for assisting the student with self-regulatory and social interactive functions;
- Serve as an integral member of an interdisciplinary team working with children with developmental disabilities and their families/caregivers.
- Licensed to practice as a Speech and Language Pathologist in the State of California.
- Experience with pediatric population.
- Master’s degree and/or Doctorate
- Experience with autism and a desire to work with individuals with autism
Contracts can be made for Independent Contractors OR Employees. Benefits are dependent on the type of work agreement. All staff at our organization have opportunities for:
- Competitive Salary or Hourly Wage with incentive compensation. (Experienced Based)
- Flexible Schedules
- Training and Professional Support from a team of master clinicians across multiple specialties
- The opportunity to work in a unique clinical setting that offers collaboration with Biomedical services, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Neurologic Music Therapy, Nutrition, Family Counseling, and home-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Company sponsorship program for programs in continuing education.
- Company Health, Dental, and Vision Plans (available on the 1st of the month following your hire date)
- Access to 401K retirement plan
- Vacation and Paid Holidays