Want to live in America’s No. 1 “Great Places to Live”- Small to Midsize cities (Kiplinger) and one of the top new secret Foodie Cities (Forbes Travel Guide)? Work in an innovative Academic Health Center, whose mission is to improve health, health care, and the well-being of its citizens? Then the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock, AR is the place for you!
UAMS currently has openings for Speech-Language Pathologists in various shifts. All interested candidates should visit our website at https://jobs.uams.edu and apply for position #50020974.
Our Speech-Language Pathologists provide a wide range of speech-language pathology specific treatments, modalities, diagnostics tests and re-education to patients and patient families.
--Maintains educational levels and standards to practice professionally in the state.
--Works with, trains and educates students, physicians and other University Rehab staff.
--Provides written and oral instructions to the patient and/or patient's family members.
--Assesses and inputs orders for patient diet texture and liquid viscosity recommendations, as appropriate.
--Completes all appropriate documentation for patient treatment according to both University Hospital, University Rehab Department and Arkansas Speech-Language Pathology Board of examiners rules and regulations.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks!!
- Retirement: 5% retirement contribution from UAMS and up to 10% matched contribution.
- Education: 70%-90% discount for staff (graduate or undergraduate); 40%-50% discount for spouse and dependents (undergraduate only).
- Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family.
- UAMS provides Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000.
- Leave Time: 11 paid holidays annually, up to 22.5 days of annual vacation leave, 12 days of sick leave.
UAMS is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.