- One year of experience in diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, habilitation, and rehabilitation services for auditory problems
- One year of post-licensure experience in the field of audiology preferred
- A master’s degree or Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) prior to employment start date
- A current temporary or permanent California state license in audiology prior to employment start date
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) or the ability to obtain one prior to employment start date
- If dispensing hearing aids, a Dispensing Audiologist license is required
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
- CCC a plus!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Sadie.C.Detoles@kp.org or visit jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers