LinguaHealth is a leader in providing bilingual (English/Spanish) speech-language pathology services to school districts nationwide.
We are currently seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) speech-language pathologists to work in several school districts across the country. Positions available are full-time. We value our clinicians and our compensation and benefits packages reflect our commitment to their success.
Requirements for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) accredited program
- State license
- Teaching license
- Personal commitment to providing positive outcomes for students and their families
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
Responsibilities for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Provides screenings and evaluations for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders in school-age children
- Provides treatment for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders in school-age children
- Completes all aspects of Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including initial evaluations, goal writing, data collection, report writing, and meeting participation
- Communicates regularly and effectively with parents, classroom teachers, occupational therapists, psychologists, physical therapists, and other special education team members
Benefits for Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Competitive, salaried compensation packages
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Ongoing mentoring and support for Clinical Fellows and experienced clinicians
- Much more!